Adventure Activities, Connemara, 1 Day Guided from Galway
Join us on our wild adventures of abseiling, climbing, shooting, combat, surfing, sailing, canoeing tours with like minded people in search of adrenalin rushes and “cráic” (fun) along the way! Along the wild Atlantic way that is the West of Ireland; punctuated by historical sites, rugged landscapes, the geology and natural history of the region, that is in a class of its own.
- Return bus ticket Galway to Letterfrack
- Adventure activity – grade easy to severe
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available everyday mid January to mid December
- Minimum number of persons for activity to proceed: 4
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
09h00 - Depart central Galway to Letterfrack
11h05 - Arrive Letterfrack
11h15 - Depart Letterfrack to meeting point
13h30 - Adventure activity begins. Again please present your voucher.
17h15 - Depart to Letterfrack.
18h05 - Depart from Letterfrack for return journey to Galway city
20h00 - Arrive in Galway city centre. End of day tour!
Join us on another day tour or safari in Connemara very soon.