Aran Islands Safari, Wild Atlantic Way, Connemara coast, 1 Day Self Guided
- One lunch voucher
- Return Ferry ticket
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from Rosseveal are available as an optional extra
- Available everyday March to November
- Own transport required to Rosseveal port
- Minimum number of persons for this safari to proceed: 1
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Day 1: Self guided Aran Island Safari
Meet at the harbour in Rosseveal village, Connemara, situated 38km from Galway city.
Please ensure you have a copy of your information pack and maps supplied to you.
10h30 depart on ferry to Aran Islands arrive on island Explore this fascinating island including lunch at restaurant on island
17h00 depart on ferry back to Rossaveal arrive back in Rossaveal village End of Safari!
Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.