Connemara Green Festival, West of Ireland, 6 – 8 October 2017
Join us for an unforgettable nature week-end in Connemara at the 3rd Connemara Green Festival! Connecting the Connemara National Park to the village of Letterfrack and then the village to the sea, via a new walk to Ballinakill Bay. Enjoy ecology, history and foraging walks, exhibitions, fire chants, archeological trips, a Leave No Trace workshop, sea kayaking and many more exciting activities for all ages, all in a spirit of conservation. Culminating in the Green Feast on Saturday evening, a 6 course tasting menu, starting in the Connemara National Park and winding through the village sampling various organic and locally sourced foods. The festival is dedicated to ecology in order to raise awareness of nature preservation and raise money for Biodiversity actions. Discover Connemara’s abundant ecology during this informative event and immerse yourself in all the beauty of its fauna and flora and food!
Price includes: (per person sharing)
- 2 nights in Bed & Breakfast hostel accommodation
- 2 self-service continental breakfasts
- Green Feast ticket – 6 course tasting menu on Saturday evening at the festival
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
Price does not include:
- dinners not specified and lunches
- Additional activities during the festival
- Single Supplement available on request
- Available on the weekend 6 – 8 October 2017. Early booking essential.
- Own transport required to accommodation
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Arrive in Connemara and your accommodation in Letterfrack on Friday 6 October
Explore the area, the Connemara National Park and visitor centre, the village of Letterfrack and surrounds. We also suggest a visit to Kylemore Abbey & Victorian walled Garden (Entrance fee not included in this package)
Have dinner in the locale (not included in this package) and enjoy some traditional music in the village or surrounding villages
For schedule of Connemara Green Festival events please see the website www.connemaragreenfestival.ie
Departure on 8 October Hope to see you again in Connemara soon!