Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way, Clifden & Connemara, 1 Day Self Guided
Welcome to cycling the West of Ireland along the rugged Wild Atlantic Way’s dramatic land and seascapes. Punctuated by world famous views and sites, unique and ancient heritage, the geology and natural features of the region, are in a class of their own.
Biking & cycling safaris are great for those who like to get outdoors, into the fresh pure Connemara air: dominated by the Twelve Pins mountain range, boarded by Lough Corrib in the East and the Atlantic on the West. So whether you want to see the hills and bogs up close and personal, cycle to Clifden or around the Connemarian coast, Connemara Wild Escapes can make it happen for you.
Join us on our bicycling tours and adventures with like minded people in search of wildness, beauty, “cráic” (fun), and the great outdoors!
- Full day bike hire
- Support vehicle for an emergency situation
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from cycle start and end point available as an optional extra
- Available everyday February to end November
- Own transport required to Clifden
- Minimum number of persons for this safari to proceed: 1
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
The Safari cycling starts in the town of Clifden, Connemara, situated 78km from Galway. Clifden is the perfect base to explore Connemara’s rich landscape and heritage.
Please ensure you have a copy of your information pack and route maps supplied to you.
10h00 – Collect your bicycle from cycle shop Clifden
Choose from the various cycling routes listed below
18h00 – Return bicycle to cycle shop
End of Safari! Join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.
Cycle route options:
- Route 1: Sky Road Loop, 16 Kilometres: 1+ hours
- Route 2: Errislannan Loop, 14 Kilometres: 1+ hours
- Route 3: Cleggan Loop, 33 Kilometres: 2+ hours
- Route 4: Ballyconneely and Roundstone Loop , 40 Kilometres: 3 hours