Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way, Clifden & Connemara, 1 Day Self Guided from Galway
Welcome to cycling the West of Ireland along the rugged Wild Atlantic Way’s dramatic land and seascapes. Connemara is known for its wild, moody landscapes of craggy mountains, tumbling pebble streams, clear rivers and loughs, windswept blanket bogs, sandy and coral beaches, dramatic islands, tranquil coves and picturesque fishing villages, punctuated by historical sites, wild rugged landscapes, the geology and natural features of the region, are in a class of its own. Connemara is dominated by the Twelve Pins, boarded by Lough Corrib in the East and the Atlantic Ocean on the West. Come and see the hills and bogs up close and personal, cycle to Clifden or the Connemarian coast, there are four routes for you to choose from. Join us on our bicycling tours and adventures with like minded people in search of wildness, beauty, “cráic” (fun) and the great outdoors!
- Return bus trip from Galway city to Clifden
- Full day bike hire
- Support vehicle for an emergency situation
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available from 2nd January to 24th December 24
- Maximum number of required participants for activity to proceed: 1
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
09h00 – Depart central Galway to Clifden.
10h30 – Arrive Clifden.
11h00 – Collect bike from cycle shop. You will need to present your voucher for the bike hire.
11h15 – Choose your route from the option below and start your exploration of Connemara.
18h00 – Return bicycle back to cycle shop
18h30 – Depart from Clifden for return bus journey to Galway city.
20h00 – Arrive in Galway city centre. End of day tour!
Join us on another day tour or safari in Connemara very soon.