Deep Sea Angling Safari, Connemara, 1 Day Guided
Welcome to the wonderful wild sea fishing of the West of Ireland; bordered by the Atlantic, deep sea fishing for shark and tuna around the Connemara coast is amongst the finest in Europe. The reef fishing is excellent, ensuring good catches and lasting memories. Novice or expert, all are welcome. Depending on availability, this sea fishing package either departs from Cleggan pier or Clifden Bay. You will be advised on booking. Join us on safari with like minded people in the spectacular scenery of Connemara and “cráic” (fun) in the evenings at a real Irish pub!
Price per rod includes:
- One day of guided deep sea fishing
- Deep sea angling gear hire for one day
- Packed lunch
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from the pier in Cleggan / boat in Clifden are available as an optional extra
- Available everyday June, July and August – subject to availability and other dates on request
- Own transport required to Cleggan/ Clifden (pier or boat club)
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Times of fishing are tide dependant. Offer is weather dependant.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Guided Deep Sea Angling Safari
Departure point is either at the pier or at the boat club in Clifden (depending on tide)
10h00 – meet with your skipper and guide on the pier/boat club i and go through itinerary for the day
Depart for full day deep sea angling on boat
Packed lunch included
17h00 - arrive back
End of Safari! Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.