Deep Sea Angling, Wild Atlantic Way Connemara, 1 Day Guided from Galway
Welcome to the wonderful wild sea fishing that is the West of Ireland; bordered by the wild Atlantic, sea fishing for shark and tuna around Clifden is amongst the finest in Europe. The reef fishing is excellent, ensuring good catches and lasting memories. Novice or expert, all are welcome. Join us on safari with like minded people in the spectacular scenery of Connemara and “cráic” (fun) in the evenings at a real Irish pub!
Price per rod includes:
- Return bus ticket from Galway
- One day of guided deep sea fishing
- Deep sea angling gear hire for one day
- Packed lunch
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available everyday April end to October
- Minimum number of required participants for activity to proceed: 1
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
09h00 – Depart central Galway to Cleggan
10h45 – Arrive Cleggan and make your way down to the pier for rendezvous with your skipper and boat
Lunch at sea
17h30 – Arrive back to Cleggan harbour and make your way to the bus for return trip to Galway
17h45 – Depart from Letterfrack for return journey to Galway
20h00 – Arrive in Galway city centre. End of day tour!
Join us on another day tour or safari in Connemara very soon.