Electric biking the Wild Atlantic Way, Clifden & Connemara, 1 Day self guided from Galway
Take in the wild Irish land and seascapes of the beautiful and dramatic Wild Atlantic Way, as you meander with your electric bike along quiet country lanes and rugged coastal routes. There are lots of routes to choose from. Include a ride along the famous and scenic Sky Road as well as the haunting Bog Road. Or make your way to Roundstone village for fresh Atlantic mussels or a seafood chowder and continue on with a visit to the Connemara Smokehouse, where you’ll see how the finest Irish Smoked Salmon is crafted.
Include a visit to Derryglimlagh, a Wild Atlantic Way Signature point just outside Clifden, site of the historic transatlantic Marconi radio station and the Alcock & Brown transatlantic landing site, part of Connemara’s fascinating modern history.
The Connemara loop along the Renvyle Peninsular is another picturesque route option or the charming coastal route to Claddaghduff too! Don’t wait any longer to try this eco-friendly cycle ride, to get a real, invigorating and authentic feel for Connemara!
This tour includes a return public bus ticket from Galway city to Clifden for the start and end of the electric biking. Please note electric biking is only available for adults over 18 years old.
- Return public bus tickets from Galway City to Clifden
- Full day electric bike hire per person
- Support vehicle for an emergency situation
- Voucher with all details and bus tickets will be supplied after booking
- Electric bikes only available for adults over 18 years old
- Available all year round
- Maximum number of required participants for activity to proceed: 1
- Weight limit for electric bikes is 120kgs
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
08h30 – Depart central Galway to Clifden by public bus
10h00 – Arrive Clifden.
10h05 – Collect bike from cycle shop. You will need to present your voucher for the bike hire.
10h10 – Choose your route from the option below and start your exploration of Connemara.
18h00 – Return bicycle back to cycle shop
18h30 – Depart from Clifden for return bus journey to Galway city.
20h00 – Arrive in Galway city centre. End of day tour!
Join us on another day tour or safari in Connemara very soon.