Explore Connemara National Park Walking, 1 Day Self Guided from Galway
Explore the Connemara National Park, which is situated in the wonderful West of Ireland. Punctuated by wild rugged landscapes, windswept blanket bogs, scenic vistas, unique fauna and flora, the geology and natural features of the region are in a class of their own.
Connemara National Park covers scenic mountains such as Benbaun, Bencullagh, Benbrack and Muckanaght, which are also part of the famous and stunning mountain range called the Twelve Pins or Beanna Beola. The Park offers safe and easy trails that allow the whole family to participate, to the challenging tracks and trails specifically for those who enjoy their walking!
Join us on various guided scenic and history walks and travel on foot with like minded people in search of wildness, beauty, “cráic” and the great outdoors – to know a place is to walk it!
Details: Entrance to the Park is free
- Wilderness walks, grade easy to difficult.
- Exhibition on the Connemara Landscape (multi-lingual)
- Audio Visual Show (multi-lingual)
- Return bus ticket from Galway city
- One lunch voucher at the Connemara National Park Tea Rooms
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Private local guided safaris available, minimum amount of people required: 6
- Available everyday March to end October
- Minimum number of required participants for activity to proceed: 1
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
09h00 - Depart central Galway bus station to Letterfrack
11h05 - Arrive Letterfrack and explore the village before making your way to the National Park
Lunch - At Connemara National Park Tea Room. You will need to present your voucher included in this pack
15h00 - Latest time to start walk up to the Diamond + 3 hour round trip
18h05 - Depart from Letterfrack for return journey to Galway
20h00 - Arrive in Galway city centre. End of day tour!
Join us on another day tour or safari in Connemara very soon.