Gardens Safari, Connemara, 1 Day Self Guided
The gardens of Connemara range in size and style, from formal to wild. Many feature exotic plants which were imported at the turn of the twentieth century and others have concentrated on the discovery and preservation of gardens which are over 300 years old. Immerse yourself in the beauty and tranquillity of some of Connemara’s finest gardens.
- Entry to 3 different gardens
- One café lunch voucher
- One afternoon tea voucher
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- A guide and transport to and from gardens available on request as an optional extra
- Available everyday April to September
- Own transport required to meeting point
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
1 Day Gardens Safari
09h30 Arrive at Rosleague Manor, Letterfrack and explore their lovely private garden.
10h30 depart for the magnificent Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
10h45 Arrive at Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
Explore the 6 acre walled garden, see bananas and grapes grow in the glass houses just as they did in the 1800s, wander through the wild garden, and discover the many lakeshore and woodland walks in the 1000 acre estate. Restored rooms of the Abbey, Gothic church are also open to visitors.
13h00 Enjoy a light lunch at Mitchell’s Café which boasts delicious traditional Irish dishes, freshly made on a daily basis with fresh ingredients from the Kitchen Garden.
14h00 depart for Cashel House Hotel and Gardens, Cashel
14h40 Arrive and explore the informal country house style gardens of Cashel House.
The award winning gardens date from 1840 and many of the original trees fuchsias, azaleas and rhododendrons are still thriving today.
16h00 Enjoy a delicious tea in the hotel
End of Safari! Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.