Golfing Safari, Oughterard, 1 Day Self Guided
The Golf Club is an 18 Hole parkland course, which is lined with mature native Irish trees including Oak, Hazel and Birch. It is an excellent test of golf, with numerous water features, sand bunkers etc. that are strategically placed to protect the par of the course.
Enjoy the warm local welcome you receive and excellent “cráic” (fun) at the Golf Club.
- One round of golf at Golf Club
- One lunch voucher at Gold Club
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from golfing venues are available as an optional extra
- Hire of golf clubs, pull carts, golf cart and caddie available as optional extras
- Pro Shop available at golf club
- Available everyday
- Own transport required to Golf Club
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
1 Day Golfing Safari
After a hearty Irish breakfast depart for the day to this awesomely picturesque 27 hole, par 72 links course, nestled between the Twelve Bens and the Atlantic Ocean, designed by Eddie Hackett.
- Arrive at Golf Club
- Tee off time am
- Enjoy lunch at the clubhouse
- Continue golfing to 19th hole
End of Safari! Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.