Kayaking Adventure Safari, Wild Atlantic Way Connemara, 3 Days Guided, 3* Hotel
Welcome to wild adventure along the wild Atlantic Way in the West of Ireland. With its rugged untamed natural beauty of dramtuc land and seascapes. Join us as we learn basic kayaking skills, then delight in a sea kayaking trip around Killary fjord to view the wild dolphins, catching a glimpse of the biggest bottlenose dolphins in the world, with like minded people in search of adrenalin rushes and some “cráic” (fun) in the evenings at a real Irish pub!
Price includes: (per person sharing)
- 2 nights bed and breakfast at the 3* Leenane Hotel
- 1 dinner at the 3* Leenane Hotel
- Learn basic kayaking skills
- Sea kayaking trip around Killary fjord viewing wild dolphins
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Enjoy a cruise along the Killary – Ireland’s only fjord as an optional extra.
- Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Company available as an optional extra.
- Transfers to and from Galway, Dublin, Shannon or Cork airports available as an optional extra
- Alternative packages for partners and children available on our website
- Available Friday to Sunday from February to early December
- Minimum number of persons required to proceed: 4
- Own transport required to accommodation
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Day 1: Arrival and welcome
Arrive in Leenane situated 62km from Galway.
Check in and welcome at your hotel.
Explore Leenane village and visit famous Gaynors Pub for a pint!
Dinner and enjoy some entertainment and music in one of the famous pubs in the village.
Day 2: Learn basic kayaking skills
Enjoy a hearty Irish breakfast!
Depart for Killary Adventure Company where you will spend the day learning basic kayaking skills.
A packed lunch is provided for your refreshment.
Dinner and enjoy some entertainment and music in one of the famous pubs in the village or surrounds.
Day 3: Learn basic kayaking skills and sea kayaking trip around Killary fjord to view wildlife dolphins
Enjoy another hearty Irish breakfast!
Depart for Killary Adventure Company.
Learn basic kayaking skills and delight in a sea kayaking trip around Killary fjord to view wildlife dolphins
Includes packed lunch
Depart or if you have some extra time, enjoy a Killary Fjord Cruise as an optional extra.
End of Safari! Hope to see you back in Connemara very soon.
On the shores of Killary Harbour, Ireland’s only Fjord, lies Ireland’s oldest coaching Inn. Recently refurbished, it boasts the most spectacular views in Ireland. Being family-run, they understand the appreciation for traditional home cooking. Fresh seafood from the harbour and vegetables and herbs are brought in every day. The Hotels position makes it without a doubt the best base for exploring Connemara, the most romantic and unspoiled region of Ireland.
All of our prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room. If your party requires single rooms they are available at a supplement and we can also accommodate solo travellers.
Please book early if you require a single room as only a limited number of single rooms are usually available. Contact us at email@example.com to book.