Mountain Biking, Connemara, 1 Day Guided
Welcome to the wonderful wild mountain biking & cycling world that is West of Ireland, punctuated by crafted courses, historical sites, wild rugged landscapes, the geology and natural features of the region, is in a class of its own. We pride ourselves in supplying something fun for all fitness levels. From relaxed, safe and easy trails that allow the whole family to participate, to the challenging tracks and trails specifically for those who are very serious about their mountain biking! Our guided mountain biking safaris are great for those who like to get outdoors, into the fresh pure Connemara air: dominated by the Twelve Bens, boarded by Lough Corrib in the East and the Atlantic on the West. Join us on our bicycling tours and adventures with like minded people in search of wildness, beauty, “cráic” (fun) and the great outdoors!
- Guided mountain bike trails, grade easy to difficult
- Bike hire for the day, punchure repair kits, locks and helmets included
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from cycle start and end point available as an optional extra
- Available everday February to November
- Minimum number of persons for this safari to proceed: 6
- Own transport required to starting point
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
Mountain Biking Safari, Connemara, 1 Day Guided
The mountain bike Safari start is from the Letterfrack village green, next to Furniture College, Letterfrack, Connemara. Letterfrack is situated 78km from Galway City.
Please ensure you have a copy of your information pack and route maps supplied to you.
10h00 Meet mountain bike guide at Letterfrack village green, next to Furniture College, Letterfrack
Ride one of the cycling routes listed below (guide will choose based on weather etc on the day)
18h00 End of Safari! Join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.