Mountain Biking, Connemara, 1 Day Self Guided
Welcome to the wonderful wild mountain biking & cycling world that is West of Ireland, punctuated by crafted courses, historical sites, wild rugged landscapes, the geology and natural features of the region, is in a class of its own. We pride ourselves in supplying something fun for all fitness levels. From relaxed, safe and easy trails that allow the whole family to participate, to the challenging tracks and trails specifically for those who are very serious about their mountain biking! Our mountain biking safaris are great for those who like to get outdoors, into the fresh pure Connemara air: dominated by the Twelve Bens, boarded by Lough Corrib in the East and the Atlantic on the West. Join our bicycling adventures with like minded people in search of wildness, beauty, “cráic” (fun) and the great outdoors!
- Mountain bike routes & trails, grade easy to difficult
- Single suspension bike hire for the day, puncture repair kits, helmet, visibility vest
- Secure and off road parking
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Double suspension bikes available on request at an additional cost
- Transfers to and from cycle start and end point available as an optional extra
- Guided groups available, minimum amount of cyclists 6
- Available everyday February to November
- Minimum number of persons for this safari to proceed: 1
- Own transport required to the starting point
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Mountain Biking Safari, Connemara, 1 Day Self Guided
Please ensure you have a copy of your information pack and route maps supplied to you.
09h00 Arrive at location to start mountain biking.
Collect gear and route maps and gear up.
Start mountain bike looped trail
Break for lunch (not included in price)
Repeat looped mountain bike trail
Drop off bikes at start point location
End of Safari! Join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon