Oyster Farm Tour & Oyster Tasting, Connemara. Guided scheduled 1 hour tour
Join us on our fascinating farm tour and see how oysters are grown over a three-year period from seed to plate. Enjoy the taste of a Connemara Oyster fresh from the waters of Ballinakill Bay. Available as a scheduled tour everyday from June at 11h00. Pax: Min 2, Max 30
- Guided tour of the oyster farm
- Fresh oyster tasting per person
- Explanation of Life Cycle of the Oyster from seed to plate
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Warm clothing and rain and wind gear as weather is very changeable.
- Weatherproof walking shoes/boots or wellingtons.
- Sun glasses, water/refreshments, camera and sun block.
Please advise us of any food allergies.
- Available as a scheduled tour everyday at 11h00
- Detailed voucher and information supplied after booking
- Minimum amount of people for tour to proceed 2, maximum 30
- The tour is suitable for ages 6 years old and up and has a moderate mobility requirement.
- Additional dates and times available for private groups of 8 + on request
- Own transport required to Oyster farm location
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
10h50 Arrive at Oyster farm
11h00 Start of Guided Oyster tour & fresh Oyster tasting
12h00 End of tour
End of your tour
Hope to see you back in Connemara and Ireland very soon