Rock Climbing Adventure Safari, Connemara, 3 Days Guided, 3* Hotel
Welcome to the wonderful wild adventure world that is West of Ireland; Join us on our rock climbing tour where we learn basic rock climbing skills and use purpose built towers and natural crags to practise our skills with like minded people in search of adrenalin rushes and “cráic” (fun) in the evenings at a real Irish pub!
Price includes: (per person sharing)
- 2 nights bed and breakfast at the 3* Leenane Hotel
- 1 dinner at the 3* Leenane Hotel
- 2 packed lunches
- Learn basic rock climbing skills
- Use purpose built towers and natural crags
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- If you prefer not to climb, choose from abseiling, shooting, combat, surfing, sailing, canoeing tours subject to numbers and availability. Supplement may be payable for certain activities.
- Enjoy a cruise along the Killary – Ireland’s only fjord as an optional extra.
- Transfers to and from Killary Adventure Company available as an optional extra.
- Transfers to and from Galway, Dublin, Shannon or Cork airports available as an optional extra
- Alternative packages for partners and children available on our website
- Available Friday to Sunday from February to early December
- Minimum number of persons required to proceed: 4
- Own transport required to accommodation
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
Day 1: Arrival and welcome
Travel to Connemara to Leenane, situated 62 km from Galway.
Check in and welcome at your hotel.
Explore Leenane village and visit famous Gaynors Pub for a pint!
Dinner and enjoy some entertainment and music in one of the famous pubs in the village.
Day 2: Learn basic rock climbing skills
Enjoy a hearty Irish breakfast!
Depart for Killary Adventure Company where you will spend the day learning basic rock climbing skills.
Includes packed lunch
Learn basic rock climbing skills and use purpose built towers and natural crags
Dinner and enjoy some entertainment and music in one of the famous pubs in the village or surrounds.
Day 3: Use purpose built towers and natural crags
Enjoy another hearty Irish breakfast!
Depart for Killary Adventure Company
Climb the purpose built towers and natural crags
Includes packed lunch
Depart or if you have some extra time, enjoy a Killary Fjord Cruise as an optional extra.
End of Safari!
Hope to see you back in Connemara very soon.
On the shores of Killary Harbour, Ireland’s only Fjord, lies Ireland’s oldest coaching Inn. Recently refurbished, it boasts the most spectacular views in Ireland. Being family-run, they understand the appreciation for traditional home cooking. Fresh seafood from the harbour and vegetables and herbs are brought in every day. The Hotels position makes it without a doubt the best base for exploring Connemara, the most romantic and unspoiled region of Ireland.
All of our prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room. If your party requires single rooms they are available at a supplement and we can also accommodate solo travellers.
The single supplement is to cover the additional costs of a single room or single occupancy of a twin or double room, and of providing a set of maps and an information pack for one rather than two people.