Salmon & White Trout Angling Safari, Culfin Fishery, 1 Day Self Guided
Welcome to the wonderful wild fresh water fly fishing that is the West of Ireland; bordered by the Atlantic and Lough Corrib it is strewn with some of the best salmon and trout fisheries in the world. Join us on our salmon and trout angling safaris with like minded people in the spectacular scenery of Connemara and “cráic” (fun) in the evenings at a real Irish pub!
Species of fish to be caught:
- Salmon: February – September
- White (sea) trout: June – September
Price per rod includes:
- One day fishing permit on Culfin Fishery
- One day fishing license
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from Culfin Fishery are available as an optional extra
- The services of a fishing guide (ghillie) is available as an optional extra
- Available everyday February to September
- Own transport required to the Culfin Fishery
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Offer is weather dependant
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
1 Day Self Guided Salmon and White Trout Angling Safari
Meet at Culfin Fishery, Connemara, located approx 74 km from Galway city. GPS co-ordinates and more detailed information on this fishery can be found on our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie
09h30 Arrive at Culfin fishery
Enjoy a full day fly fishing for salmon and white trout
End of Safari! Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.