Salmon & White Trout Angling Safari, Inagh & Derryclare Fishery, 1 Day Self Guided
- Salmon: February – September
- White (sea) trout: June – September
- One day fishing permit on Ballynahinch: Lough Inagh & Derryclare Fishery
- One day fishing license
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Transfers to and from Ballynahinch: Lough Inagh & Derryclare Fishery are available as an optional extra
- The services of a fishing guide (ghillie) and fishing gear hire are available as optional extras
- Available everyday February to September
- Own transport required to the Lough Inagh & Derryclare Fishery
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Offer is weather dependant
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
1 Day Self Guided Salmon and White Trout Angling Safari
Meet at Ballynahinch: Lough Inagh & Derryclare Fishery, Connemara, located approx 65 km from Galway city. GPS co-ordinates and more detailed information on this fishery can be found on our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie
09h30 Arrive at Lough Inagh Hotel
Enjoy a full day fly fishing for salmon and white trout
End of Safari! Please join us on another day safari in Connemara very soon.