Sea Kayaking & Coasteering, Wild Atlantic Way, Connemara coast, 1 Day Guided
Come explore the Wild Atlantic Way sea kayaking the magnificient Connemara coastline and then coasteering – a combination of adventure swimming along the base of sea cliffs, exploring gullies, caves, cracks and different rock formations all created by the sea. A day packed full of fun and adventure! Coasteering can be for everyone, we will tailor each session to suit the groups fitness, ability and sense of adventure Experience an exciting and safe day in Connemara, with all safety equipment provided and under the watchful eye of our highly experienced instructors at all times. Come have an adventure with us!
- One sea kayaking experience
- One exciting coastering session
- Equipment required for all the activities
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available everyday all year around
- Minimum number of persons required to proceed: 2
- Own transport required to meeting point in Cleggan
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Offer is weather dependant
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
10:00 Meet at the departure point at Cleggan and enjoy your sea kayaking session.
12:30 End of yoursea kayaking trip.
After a sports morning, we suggest you to take your lunch in Cleggan and to taste the delicious seafood! (not included in price)
14:30 Start of your coasteering session in Cleggan or Ballyconeelly.
17:00 Return at the meeting point.
End of the day
We will provide you with all the necessary equipment including sit on top kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring are your swimming togs, a towel, a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.