Sea Kayaking to sea caves, Connemara, ½ Day Guided
Guided sea kayaking taking in fabulous sea caves, sea arches and the coastline along the magnificent cliffs near Cleggan head, Connemara. Beginners to advanced kayakers welcome. Min 2, max 16. Available all year around
Experience a unique guided sea kayaking adventure, exploring the wilds of the Connemara coastline, along the wild Atlantic Way. Our guides will safely bring you in and around the stunning Connemara coast and coves, taking in fabulous sea caves, sea arches and see a variety of sea wild life along the magnificent cliffs near Cleggan head. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment including sit on top kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring are your swimming togs, a towel, a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.
- Half day sea kayaking
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available everyday all year around
- Minimum number of persons required to proceed: 2
- Minimum age for children is 8 years
- Own transport required to meeting point in Cleggan
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above.
09h45 Meet at agreed destination point. Gear up.
10h00 Start sea kayaking tour
12h30 End sea kayaking tour
14h15 Meet at agreed destination point. Gear up.
14h30 Start sea kayaking tour
17h00 End of sea kayaking tour