Sea Kayaking to sea caves, Connemara, ½ Day Guided
Join us for a half day guided sea kayaking adventure, exploring the wilds of the Connemara coastline, along the wild Atlantic Way.
Our kayaking in Cleggan to sea caves in Connemara is our most popular choice amongst our visitors, here you can experience kayaking into unique sea caves, paddle through sea arches and see a variety of sea wild life.
We also offer kayak tours in Mannin bay, Connemara, on the west coast of Ireland, witness some remarkable scenery, sea life, white sandy beaches and crystal clear water ideal for snorkeling. We will provide you with snorkeling gear so you can have a look for yourself at the beauty of the under water world. If you’re lucky you may get to see the seals or dolphins swimming below!
We also offer trips from Dogs Bay around the peninsula to Gurteen bay in Roundstone, these tours require a certain degree of fitness as it takes roughly 4 hours (including stops along the way). Set in another stunning location, with fabulous coastline, scenery and wildlife to take in along the way.
We will provide you with all the necessary equipment including sit on top kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring are your swimming togs, a towel, a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.
- Half day sea kayaking
- Full information pack supplied upon booking
- Available everyday all year around
- Minimum number of persons required to proceed: 2
- Minimum age for Children is 8 years
- Own transport required to meeting point in Cleggan
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website www.connemarawildescapes.ie for more information and details.
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.
09h45 Meet at agreed destination point. Gear up.
10h00 Start sea kayaking tour
12h30 End sea kayaking tour
14h15 Meet at agreed destination point. Gear up.
14h30 Start sea kayaking tour
17h00 End of sea kayaking tour