Business As Usual
We accept that there is an unfolding situation with the Corona virus / Covid-19 virus and are closely monitoring the situation.. As things currently stand, it is business as usual and we look forward to welcoming you to Ireland. We are hopeful that there will be no disruption to our tours and activity schedule for 2020.
Our Commitment To Our Customers
Above all, Connemara Wild Escapes is committed to treating all our customers fairly and are monitoring the situation daily. Although we are hoping that there will be no impact on travel to and from Ireland, below are some measures that we are currently putting in place to give some reassurance to our customers:
- Should a government travel ban be put in place during the time you were due to travel to Ireland, then we will offer the option of deferring your booking to a future date.
- We have implemented special cancellation policies should you be prevented from travelling to Ireland due to Government imposed travel restrictions due to the COVID -19 virus.
Find details below:
- Refunds for cancellation of tour/activity 15 days or more, before the start date of the tour: you may claim a full refund if you email our office and we are in receipt of this request at least 15 days prior to the commencement of your tour and/or activity.
- Refunds for cancellation of tour/activity within the 15 days of the start date of tour/activity: No refunds will be considered. You are advised to consider taking out the appropriate travel insurance should you wish to cover yourself against/for this possibility.
- There is no refund for 'no show' or late arrivals and no refunds will be made on partially used tour/activity/ies.
- We advise all people travelling anywhere to have full travel insurance that will cover medical expenses, travel costs, and cancellation fees. We would of course assist in producing any required documentation as required for an insurance claim.
- We advise checking with your insurance company if they have a Government Travel Advice Benefit (or similar) which you can add to your policy.
- Connemara Wild Escapes suggest customers CHECK with their own insurance companies for all related travel cover including flights and any additional accommodation outside of your Connemara Wild Escapes tour / activity/ies.
How To Contact Us
If you have any concerns about your upcoming tour, please do not hesitate to contact us
☎️ By Telephone
From Ireland: 095 49052
From outside Ireland: +353 95 49052
📨 By Email
PLEASE NOTE: Our office hours are MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am-5pm GMT. Our phone numbers divert to Ireland so 'your' time might be the middle of the night for us. Please leave a message and we'll get straight back to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon.