Walking the Western Way, West of Ireland, 7 Days Self Guided from Dublin
This self-guided walking tour of Connemara will bring you to an area of Ireland where sheep have right-of-way on the roads! An area naturally gifted with sharp contrasts, vibrant colours, stunning wilderness and warm welcomes, Connemara is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt places in Ireland. Witness lambs strolling the mountainside, the bloom of wild spring flowers, and the calls of the Cuckoo as you walk the diverse landscape. This walk will take you alongside scenic Lough Corrib, Killary harbour, Ireland’s only fjord, the craggy Maumturk mountains and the desolate Inagh Valley. This tour is among our most popular and if you book it you’ll understand why! We will take care of the details – accommodation, luggage transfers, guided maps and tour documentation!
- B&B Accommodation
- 7 full days of pure adventure
- 7 hearty Irish breakfasts
- Maps & Guide Documents
- Luggage Transfers
- 1 x Transfer from Dublin to Oughterard
- 1 x Luggage handling at Oughterard to Maum
- 1 x Luggage handling at Maum to Lough Inagh Valley
- 1 x Luggage handling at Lough Inagh Valley to Leenane
- 1 x Luggage handling at Leenaun to Drummin
- 1 x Visit Killary Fjord Boat Tours
- All vouchers supplied after booking
- Lunches, evening meals, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transfers to and from the Airport
- Transfers to and from start and end locations
- Available from March to November
- Price is based on 2 people sharing a room. Minimum booking is 2 people OR
- If you require a solo, single supplement or group rate, please contact us
- Own transport required to and from Dublin. Option to start the tour in Oughterard, make own way to this point.
- Subject to availability and terms and conditions. Please see our website connemarawildescapes.iefor more information and details.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on the above.